9/26/13

Cruzin' for a Bruizin'


LOL! More Ted Cruz jokes,  writing themselves




Yeah, and ...



That's for sure. He said he was going to talk till he could no longer stand, and then he wimped out after one measly hour.  Wendy was ten times tougher, LOL.

Still can't figure out why he did this. Everyone says he's not stupid, but  ....  right, Republicans.  OK, but
of all books, why'd he pick GE&H?   You can't help but guess the ending


That's what's happening already. A few months back he maybe could deny it, but too late, dude, too late.

BUT, OTOH, he's playing well with the rubber room crowd. Rev. Fishsticks has a hard-on for high-pitched squealer Ted Cruz, who just like Elijah the prophet totally read Green Eggs and Ham in front of an audience of asses.

Finally, from Facebook
By Edward Z.....

Do you like the GOP?
I do not like them. No siree!

I do not like them in the House,
where endlessly they whine and grouse.
And in the Senate, maddening,
they filibuster everything.

Don't like them on the internet,
or lying on my TV set.
I do not like them so far right,
I do not like that they're ALL white.

I do not like them when they wink.
It scares me when they try to think.
I do not like their budget cuts.
I do not like that they are nuts!

If they're the face of Uncle Sam,
then Uncle Sam don't give a damn!
They like Tea, and green money,
but why, oh why, don't they like me?

They will not help me keep my house.
They do not like my same-sex spouse.
They don't like any news but FOX,
or black folks at the ballot box.
They don't believe in warming air.
They REALLY hate Obamacare!

They sham and slam and send out spam.
So sure I am, it's all a scam.
It's all for them, but none for me.
I do NOT like the GOP.

 Interesting times we live in. 

No comments: